Friday, October 12, 2012

MY DINNER AT HAMILTON'S; MENU

 

A friend and I ate dinner at Hamilton's last night on its opening night. We got there at 7:15. The place was full--every table and every space at the bar was occupied.

My friend suggested three items from the menu for us to order. Which means I tried a few foods that were new to me. We shared Brussels, Farro Salad, and Kimchi Fried Rice and Organic Egg. I'd never had queso fresco, farro, or kimchi before.

My "official" review:
Brussels: delicious.
Farro Salad: scrumptious.
Kimchi Fried Rice and Organic Egg: fabulous.

Our waitperson, Chrissy, brought us our meal quickly. She was efficient, and she was pleasant. The whole experience was enjoyable.

Hours: 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. Temporarily closed on Mondays. Open on Mondays beginning October 29th.

Hamilton's
2826 Fort Hamilton Parkway, southeast corner of E. 4th Street
In Windsor Terrace, by its border with Kensington.
Convenient to the F and G trains and the B16, B67, B69, and B35 buses.

(718) 438-0488


hamiltonbkny @ gmail.com
http://hamiltonsbrooklyn.com
https://www.facebook.com/hamiltons2826?ref=ts