Sunday, May 19th, through Sunday, December 22nd
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Food available for purchase is all
- American Seafood: wild-caught fish and shellfish. Suffolk County, NY
- Baker's Bounty: breads and pastries. Union County, NJ
- Feather Ridge Farm: chicken and eggs. Columbia County, NY
- Fishkill Farms: fruit, vegetables, and eggs. from Dutchess County, NY
- J Glebocki Farms: vegetables. Orange County, NY
- King Ferry Winery: Treleaven Wine. Cayuga County, NY
- Nolasco’s Farm: vegetables, Mexican specialty produce, and herbs. Warren County, NJ. New Farmer Development Project participant
- Valley Shepherd Creamery: sheep cheese, yogurt, and gelato. Morris County, NJ
- Williams Fruit Farm: orchard fruit. Ulster County, NY
Accepted forms of payment
FMNP (Farmers Market Nutrition Program) coupons
- food scraps, to be turned into compost. Bring them on Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- textiles. Bring them on Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- rechargeable batteries and mobile phones. Bring them on Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Greenmarket location: in front of P.S. 154 on 11th Avenue, between Windsor and Sherman streets.