Monday, April 1, 2013


To vote in the participatory budgeting program, bring identification with you that shows your name, your current address, and your age. Bring one or more of the documents listed here (PBNYC Voting - April 1-7, 2013):

  • State driver’s license, non-driver ID, consular ID, passport, EBT card, military ID card, or other document that has your name and your current address on it and is from a local, state, or U.S. government agency;
  • Voter registration card;
  • Utility bill, medical bill, or credit card bill with your name and your current address;
  • Current lease;
  • Paycheck or paycheck stub from an employer or a W-2 statement;
  • Bank statement or a bank-issued credit card statement;
  • Student ID;
  • Employee ID;
  • Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) or other Immigration Documentation;
  • Residency Letter or Identification issued by a homeless shelter, halfway house, etc;
  • Passport or other ID issued by a foreign government;
  • Social Security Card or Social Security benefit statements or check;
  • Employment Authorization Document;
  • Medicare or other insurance document with your address;
  • Tax forms;
  • School records (or naming the parents of children attending school and the parents’ address;
  • Title to any property (automobiles, house, etc.) with your address;
  • Birth certificate;
  • Marriage certificate;
  • Union Membership Card.

If you don't have any of those documents at all, call Councilmember Brad Lander’s office at (718)499-1090. Talk to someone on his staff about how you can participate.