The rental price of $30, which includes a helmet and a lock, breaks down to only $6 per day. The bikes will be rented on a first come, first served basis and the supply is limited...so get there early.
Open tomorrow from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; closed this Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday; reopening this Thursday at 8:00 a.m.
A refundable deposit of $200 is required for each bicycle rented.
Hours for Sunday, August 25th, through Labor Day:
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesday: CLOSED
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Monday (Labor Day): 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
154 Prospect Park Southwest between Vanderbilt and Seeley streets
Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn phone: (718) 871-7500
info [at] juicepedalernyc [dot] com
website: https://store.juicepedalernyc.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JuicePedaler