Friday, July 1, 2011

MEETUP ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION WITH INDIAN COOKING DEMONSTRATION

Meetup Anniversary Celebration with Indian Cooking Demonstration
Sunday, July 3rd, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.

From Mukti Banerjee of Mukti's Kitchen
Dear Friends:
The response from new members and friends has been warmly positive. Thank you. :-)
Come meet with us on Saturday, July 3, for some fresh, homemade, delicious Indian dinner. I'll make appetizer, entree and dessert for you. I want to celebrate my 1 year anniversary with some cooking demo.
We'll get to know each other, and we'll also talk about the secrets of Indian cooking in a relaxed, friendly environment. The entire experience meeting, cooking and chatting -- will be magically relaxing, even therapeutic. I will teach you delicious mouth watering dishes.
Hope you can make it. RSVP ASAP.
(Note: If you want hands-on cooking lessons, please let me know. I'll sign you up on my next scheduled class.)

Cost: $20 per person
Menu:
  • Dosa,
  • Salmon in yogurt sauce
  • Pulao
  • Aloo Paratha
  • Matar paneer
  • Gulab Jamun
It is so much fun to make them and even better to taste. Let's all have fun together:-) I look forward to meeting you.If you have any questions call me.
With all the best wishes,
Mukti

Mukti’s Kitchen
(917) 703-3998
Beverley Road, near E. 9th Street


e-mail muktiskitchen [at] gmail.com