Saturday, November 11, 2017

BREASTFEEDING SUPPORT AND EDUCATION MEETING


                 La Leche League Breastfeeding Support Meeting
             Wednesday November 15th, 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.

La Leche League meetings
are free and open to all breastfeeding and pregnant parents, moms, babies, grandmothers, and women interested in breastfeeding or chestfeeding. The next meeting in Windsor Terrace will be held on Wednesday, November 15th, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The doors will be opened at 10:50 a.m.

Some of the topics that are frequently covered are
  • How can I get breastfeeding off to a good start?
  • How do I know if my baby is getting enough?
  • How often should I expect to feed my baby?
  • What does a "typical" feeding look like?
  • What is paced bottle feeding?
  • How can I work with family and others' expectations about feeding my baby?
  • What about solids?

Bring your babies and your thoughts, questions, feelings, and experience to share with others. La Leche League embraces all kinds of families and feeding arrangements.


The group is free of charge. Check the calendar to keep updated on the meeting schedule and other news and to confirm the meeting time and location.

If you have questions prior to Wednesday's meeting, call or text (929) 276-2131 today.

Meeting location
577 Prospect Avenue

between 10th and 11th Avenues
Windsor Terrace