Mukti Banerjee writes
Treat your mother with Indian food--a simple and easy-to-make recipe
Hope you all are finding time to enjoy this beautiful weather. Mother's Day is just around the corner, so plan for it. I encourage people to cook--don't be frightened! Cooking is therapeutic and a kind of performance too. I will share with you all the secrets of Indian cooking and show you how to make delicious Indian cuisine. You will eat the dinner after that.
Bring a notebook so you can take all the secrets back home with you and delight yourself and those you love.
Menu:Matar PaneerAloo ParathaLamb CurryGulab Jamun -- dessert
Place: Beverley Road, near E. 9th Street, Brooklyn,NY 11218
Date and time: Friday, May 11 @6:30pm to 9:00 pm
Cost: $50 per person
What you will get
- Tips and tricks about the spices that you will be using
- Friendship, fun, and delicious food (complete dinner)
- I will teach you the nuances and secrets, where to get the masalas, and how to keep the aroma intact.
- There will be some participation.
- You get the printed recipe of the dishes.It is so much fun to make them and even better to taste. Let's all have fun together.
Please sign up and bring your friends too.You will get a $10 discount if you bring a friend.
If you have questions, please call me at (917)-703-3998.