Church Avenue Street Fair
Sunday, April 29th, noon to 6:00 p.m.
Free family activities. Local food, shopping, and rides.
Church Avenue, between E. 10th Street and Argyle Road
- Shayna's (Church Avenue/E. 10th Street) will make their famous roti.
- Am-Thai (Church Avenue/ E.10th Street) will offer savory spring rolls and dumplings.
- A soon-to-open cafe will serve ice cream.
- Children's Corner (Church Avenue/Stratford Road) will offer a musical performance.
- Z Spot Salon (Church Avenue/E.10th Street) will provide hair cuts and trims.
- Pawsitive Veterinary Clinic (Church Avenue/Stratford Road) will offer free pet check-ups.
- HoneyDew Drop (Church Avenue between Stratford and Westminster roads) will host a magic show and other kids' activities.
- More will be announced on the BID's website.
Vendor spaces are still available. Fill out the vendor form here and return it to Meteor Festivals, P.O. Box 205001, Brooklyn, NY 11220. For more information, contact Meteor Festivals at (718) 444-6028 or info @ streetfairsny.com.
Co-sponsored by the Church Avenue Business Improvement District and the 70th Precinct Community Council.