Monday, February 12, 2024

LOOKING FOR THE UNSEEN BEAUTY IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY

 
An Afternoon of Creative Conversations
with Local Photographer Antonio M. Rosario
Saturday, February 24th
3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
 
From neighborhood photographer Antonio Rosario:
I’m pleased to announce an additional chat at Blue Star Parlor, marking the conclusion of my exhibition "11218+." For those unable to attend my previous session, I will be hosting this talk on Saturday, February 24th. 
 
The focus of this presentation will be the profound importance of photographing our immediate surroundings. 
 
Utilizing examples from my own portfolio and the works of others, I will explore how the act of documenting familiar locales through photography contributes significantly to the narrative of our communities. 
 
I look forward to an enriching discussion and hope to welcome many of you there.
 
Light refreshments will be served.
 
 
SUPPORT LOCAL INDEPENDENT 
SMALL BUSINESSES!
 
Location
Blue Star Parlor
1112 Cortelyou Road
between Stratford and Westminster roads
Ditmas Park, Brooklyn 
(347) 365-9035
https://order.toasttab.com/online/blue-star-parlor-1112-cortelyou-road