Thursday, July 22, 2010

THE CHALLENGE TO SAVE ENERGY

After posting information about the neighborhood energy savings competition, I finally signed up for "Reduce the Use in District 39." Monthly e-mail notifications will tell me how much electricity I used each month, how it compares to my use over the same period for the previous year, and how it compares with my neighbors' use.

Sign up, and get your neighbors to sign up too. Tell them to write your name in the "Referred By" box in the registration survey.
The participant who refers the most people will receive a $50 gift certificate to Aunt Suzie’s Restaurant on 5th Avenue and Carroll Street in Park Slope.

Be part of our neighborhood's team and show Brooklyn that we're the most efficient and least wasteful!

Visit http://www.surveymonkey.com/ReduceTheUseD39 to register for the competition. The launch date is August 1st, 2010, so please apply now.