1pm-1:45pm - The Bond Street Theatre‘s Shinbone Alley Stilt Band. Strut from Avenue C Plaza to Kensington Plaza and back, ending at Avenue C Plaza
1:50pm-2:05pm - Opening Remarks Councilmember Lander, The Kensington Stewards, and others in Bengali and Spanish
2:10-2:35pm - The Famous Accordion Orchestra, led by composer/accordionist Bob Goldberg
240-2:45pm - BIPA Performance 1 (Split for Costume Change)
2:55-3:20pm - Feringhees, a Bangladeshi-American Rock Band
3:20-3:25pm - BIPA Performance 2
3:30-4:05pm - Contemporary Variety music (not live)
● The Singing Winds, Storytelling by Jill Reinier
4:10-4:25pm - " A Dancer's Day," Dance-Cardio Fitness Class by Taseen Ferdous
4:30-5:00pm - Dance Party with Ritmosis, an Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz band. Taseen Ferdous will encourage participants to dance.
● Uni-Project Pop-Up Mobile Reading Room
● “Energetic Painting” by Diana Sanzone
● Plant Workshop & Giveaway by Sue Braverman
● Cynthia’s Arts & Crafts by Cynthia Fortozo
● Participatory Budgeting Voting Location
● Info Table with DOT Street Ambassadors
Grants from The Scherman Foundation to The Horticultural Society of New York’s Neighborhood Plaza Partnership program are partially funding the April 3 program.
The Kensington Stewards are a Project of the Open Space Institute, Inc.