The homeless shelter that will open on December 7th on McDonald Avenue across from Foodtown is advertising several job openings. They include
- Senior Program Manager (shelter director),
- Assistant Program Manager (Social Services),
- Assistant Program Manager (Security and Operations),
- Supervisor I,
- Supervisor II (Recreation),
- Administrative Assistant I,
- Case Manager I,
- Client Advocate II (Housing Specialist),
- Driver/Maintenance Worker I,
- Recreation Aide,
- Residential Aide I, and
- Security Guard I.
CAMBA is an equal opportunity employer/program.
Description of the facility:
CAMBA’s new Family Shelter in Central Brooklyn is funded by New York City Department of Homeless Services and offers families a supportive, structured therapeutic, safe, and drug-free facility.
It provides comprehensive case management services to 64 families who are in a transitional residence program for homeless families. The five story facility has rooms of various sizes, common areas and provides on-site security and social services.