Tuesday, June 6, 2017

BREASTFEEDING SUPPORT MEETING IN WINDSOR TERRACE


                 La Leche League Breastfeeding Support Meeting
                    Wednesday June 7th, 11:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.

La Leche League meetings
are open to all breastfeeding and pregnant parents, moms, babies, grandmothers, and women interested in breastfeeding. The next Windsor Terrace meeting will be held tomorrow, June 7th, from 11:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.

Some of the topics that are frequently covered are
  • How can I get breastfeeding off to a good start?
  • How do I know if my baby is getting enough?
  • How often should I expect to feed my baby?
  • What does a "typical" feeding look like?
  • What is paced bottle feeding?
  • How can I work with family and others' expectations about feeding my baby?
  • What about solids?

Bring your babies and your thoughts, questions, feelings, and experience to share with other moms. La Leche League embraces all kinds of families and feeding arrangements.


The group is free of charge. Check the calendar to keep updated on the meeting schedule and other news.

If you have questions prior to Wednesday's meeting, call or text (929) 276-2131 today.

Meeting location
52 Prospect Park Southwest (ring #3)

between 10th and 11th Avenues
Windsor Terrace 

Strollers can be locked up outside or brought inside the narrow hallway to the courtyard.