Emmet Cahill's Christmas in Ireland
Thursday, December 15th, 7:30 p.m.
Award-winning tenor Emmet Cahill will present a concert of seasonal favorites at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church, followed by the annual Lighting of Trees and Angels.
The principal singer with the Irish singing group and stage show "Celtic Thunder" as well as a solo artist, Cahill will recall his childhood Christmas memories from Ireland through songs such as "Danny Boy," "The Wexford Carol," "I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen," "O Holy Night," "Silent Night," and more.
The twenty-six-year-old Cahill is from Mullingar, County Westmeath, Ireland. He received a degree in Music Performance at the Royal Irish Academy of Music. Cahill recorded and toured with Celtic Thunder from 2011 to 2014, rejoining the group this year.
- $10 for students and seniors, with general seating behind the center break in the back half of the church,
- $15 for a general adult ticket, with general seating behind the center break in the back half of the church,
- $35 for a family pass (two adults and up to three children), with general seating behind the center break in the back half of the church,
- $35 for a preferred adult ticket, with general seating in the front of the church, and
- $75 for a VIP adult ticket, with reserved seating in the front two pews, a post-concert wine/cheese reception with Emmet, and a complimentary copy of his new CD.
Tickets can be purchased by calling (718) 871-1310, going to the church's website at IHM-Brooklyn.org, or via brownpapertickets.com/event/2711731.
Booking and full tour information for Cahill is available at emmetcahill.com.
Immaculate Heart of Mary Church
2805 Fort Hamilton Parkway
between E. 4th and E. 5th streets
Windsor Terrace (one block from the Kensington border)