The new coworking space on Church Avenue at the corner of E. 5th Street has introduced new, lower fees. This kind of workspace has proved to be popular with people who can't or don't want to work out of an office or at home.
These amenities are offered at "Cowork on Church":
- printer and copier,
- coffee and tea,
- cold, filtered water,
- open lounge space next to the kitchenette, and
- private offices, as needed.
The days and times that the workspace is open are Mondays through Thursdays, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Fridays, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. On Saturdays and Sundays, it's closed.
In October, the workspace will be closed for Jewish holidays on the 3rd, 4th, 12th, 17th, 18th, 24th, and 25th.
- Full-time membership has been reduced to $230 per month per member.
- This membership category includes all of the more-than-twenty weekdays that are in every month.
- Half-time membership costs $140 per month per member.
- This includes ten weekdays of your choice per month, which works out to two or three days per week.
- Daily Drop-in costs $25 per day per member.
- This is for the use of a work station on one weekday.
To take a look at Cowork on Church, go to the Flatbush Jewish Center during the space's open hours. Or, if you'd rather make an appointment, call the Center's office at (718) 871-5200 or send an e-mail to office @ flatbushjewishcenter.org.
Cowork on Church
Flatbush Jewish Center (2nd floor)
327 East 5th Street
corner of Church Avenue
office @ flatbushjewishcenter.org
The entrance to the building is on E. 5th Street. It's wheelchair-accessible, as is the elevator to the 2nd floor.