Community Board 7 Meeting
Wednesday, June 15th, 6:30 p.m.
The regular monthly Board Meeting of Community Board #7 will be held on Wednesday, June 15th, at 6:30 p.m. at the Board Office, located at 4201 4th Avenue (entrance on 43rd Street).
Following is the proposed agenda:
1. The Pledge of Allegiance
2. Opening of the meeting
3. Adoption of the agenda
4. Adoption of the Minutes of the Board Meeting of May 18
5. Adoption of the Minutes of the Public Hearing of June 13
6. Public Comment
7. Committee Reports:
1) Discussion on proposed resolution calling on Community Education Councils 15 and 20 to prioritize school construction in the Sunset Park Community.
B) Economic Development (Tabled)
1) Discussion on vending activities in Community District 7
C) Transportation (Tabled)
1) Presentation by Department of Design & Construction on proposed Brooklyn Waterfront Greenway section between 29th to 39th Streets.
2) Presentation by the Economic Development Corporation on the proposed Brooklyn-Queens Connector.
3) Proposal from Open Source Gallery for murals on the wall of the Associated Supermarket at 5th Avenue & 17th Street and two murals on the wall of the Prospect Expressway on 3rd Avenue & Prospect Avenue.
D) Public Safety
1) Cabaret license application for Sunset Den, Inc. located at 960 3rd Avenue.
1) Presentation by the Department of Parks & Recreation concerning the design of adult fitness equipment in Sunset Park.
F) Land Use
1) Site selection for a new proposed 300 seat primary school at 4302 4th Avenue (Old Police Pct.) and an adjacent vacant lot.
G) Executive (Tabled)
1) Update by the Fifth Avenue Committee and the Brooklyn Public Library on Sunset Park Library Project.
8. Elected Officials Representatives
9. District Manager’s Report
10. Chairperson’s Report
11. Old Business
12. New Business
13. Public Comment