Flatbush Jewish Center's online "Survey of Jewish/Hebrew Enrichment Needs in Kensington, Brooklyn" will be used to assess the need for Jewish and Hebrew enrichment for area children. Input from parents will help the synagogue build a program to meet the needs of as many families as possible.
On the survey form,
- give the age of your child/children,
- describe her/his/their Jewish learning background, skills, and what to improve on,
- rank the importance of various categories of knowledge,
- choose the days and frequency that you would like the instruction to be held, and
- provide your name and e-mail address.
Flatbush Jewish Center is at 327 E. 5th Street, at the corner of Church Avenue, in Kensington.
phone: (718) 871-5200
fax: (718) 871-5204
e-mail: fandstjc @ verizon.net