New on the shelves, starting tomorrow:
- organic coffee by Intelligentsia,
- organic tea by Kilogram, and
- organic Mexican chocolate by ki’ xocolatl.
Previous additions that will continue to be stocked:
- organic 100% whole wheat elbows by Bionaturae,
- organic fire-roasted canned tomatoes by Muir Glen,
- organic blue corn tortilla chips by Garden of Eatin',
- organic salsa by Muir Glen,
- honey by Really Raw,
- milk by Organic Valley,
- yogurt, and
- multi-colored eggs from Dragonfly Pond Farms.
The fruit and vegetables that are available each week vary.
Open hours this week are Thursday and Friday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Bring your own bags to carry your food home.
New members are always welcome. For instructions on how to join by mail, in person, or online, visit the coop's website. The current work requirement is 1 hour and 45 minutes per month.
Windsor Terrace Food Coop
825 Caton Avenue, corner of E. 8th Street
windsorterracefoodcoop @ gmail . com