Joint Meeting of Community Board 7's Land Use/Landmarks Committee and Buildings and Construction Committee
Wednesday, June 12th, 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
1) Update on development at 429 43rd Street
2) Discussion on multiple-dwelling conversions of existing one- and two-family homes
Meeting of Community Board 7's Parks and Environment Committee
Tuesday, June 18th, 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Regular meeting of the CB7 Parks and Environment Committee. Discussion with the Department of Environmental Protection about raising water usage rates.
Community Board Meeting
Wednesday, June 19th, 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Monthly meeting of the full Community Board.
1. The Pledge of Allegiance
2. Opening of the Meeting
3. Adoption of the Agenda
4. Adoption of the Minutes of the Board Meeting of May 15, 2013
5. Public Comment
6. Committee Reports: Parks & Environment Committee, Transportation Committee
7. Presentation: Capt. Grant – 72nd Precinct
8. Acknowledgment of Elected Officials & Elected Officials Representatives
9. Chairperson’s Report
10. District Manager’s Report
11. Old Business
12. New Business
13. Public Comment
Location of all three meetings:
Community Board 7 Board Room
4201 4th Avenue (enter on 43rd Street)
Sunset Park, Brooklyn