Tuesday, March 12th, 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Requests for two speed humps for Windsor Terrace and five for Park Slope will be under consideration at next week's meeting of Community Board 7's Transportation Committee. The meeting is open to the public, and residents are welcome to speak either for or against any of the speed humps.
The speed hump requests listed on the agenda are for
- 18th Street between 7th and 8th avenues
- 11th Avenue between Prospect Avenue and Sherman Street (P.S. 154 is on 11th Avenue between Sherman Street and Windsor Place)
- Ocean Parkway between Caton and Kermit places
- 21st Street between 5th and 6th avenues
- 21st Street between 4th and 5th avenues
- 6th Avenue between 21st and 22nd streets
- 6th Avenue between 22nd and 23rd streets
The meeting will be in Community Board 7's office at 4201 4th Avenue. The entrance is on 43rd Street.