7th Annual Steamy Valentine's Night at the Russian Baths
Thursday, February 14th, 7:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Party in your swimsuit as Gemini & Scorpio's Valentine's party takes over the Russian baths.
A few hand-picked professionals will be on hand for the optional platska (birch leaves treatment) and massage.
- Russian, Turkish and Swedish steam rooms,
- jacuzzi and cold plunge pool,
- poolside dance floor
- rooftop smoking deck, and
- hookah lounge and chillout rooms.
The Hungry March Band, Brooklyn's street brass marching band, will keep the dance floor sizzling with ethno-mesh DJs until 2:00 a.m. Pierogies will be served to everyone. There will be an open vodka bar from 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Only 100 tickets are available through a pre-sale; 50 more will be sold at the door. The three ticket levels are
- $85 for the 7:00 p.m. entry and an open vodka bar and a multi-course Russian banquet (authentic and delicious Russian food in a private restaurant room with a view of the dance floor),
- $45 for the 9:00 p.m. entry and an open vodka bar, and
- $35 for the 11:00 p.m. entry.
More details on each ticket tier are on Gemini & Scorpio's website.
602 Coney Island Avenue, between Beverley Road and Avenue C