Saturday, February 2nd, 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- have helped at Prospect Farm,
- are curious about the farm,
- would like to get involved with the farm,
- have been a member, past, present, or future,
- have volunteered at the farm, or
- have been a good neighbor,
you're invited to celebrate the farm's third birthday, meet the farmers, eat good food, and have fun. The special guest will be Nancy Romer, general coordinator of the Brooklyn Food Coalition, presenting a report on the 2012 season and plans for 2013.
RSVP to prospectfarmbk @ gmail.com.
Knights of Columbus Hall
1511 10th Avenue
between Prospect Park Southwest and 16th Street
Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn, NY 11215