Monday, January 28, 2013

COUPONS, TIPS, AND MORE

As a stay-at-home mom to two beautiful girls, I had to learn how to make ends meet on a budget. With prices going up and paychecks being less, it can seem daunting to save a dollar. Coupons are a great way to save money, but using them to their full extent can be confusing, frustrating, and time-consuming! That's why I created Crazy Couponing!

Crazy Couponing started with a little Facebook page I created to help my family members save money. I was always getting tons of stuff for just a few dollars. It amazed my family, and they didn't understand how I did it. That very Facebook page has grown to over 3100 fans! Apparently, I'm not the only one looking for a deal!

Crazy Couponing has evolved beyond coupons. It has become a community where we share deals, sales, freebies, parenting tips, homemade and DIY projects, and money making programs. It's a place where moms and dads can turn when they feel like they are struggling with finances or parenting. I am extremely proud of how fast it has grown, and I'm hoping you will take a look and be able to benefit from it. Even if I can help one person, it makes it all worth it.
-- Amara Mahmood, Kensington resident