Regional Cooking of India--All Vegetarian/Vegan
Saturday, October 13th, 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Cook dishes from five major culinary regions of India in one meal--then eat and enjoy them!
- Chickpea Masala: chickpeas in onion, ginger, garlic, tomatoes. From Punjab in North India.
- Masala Dosa: stuffed potatoes in a crepe. From South India.
- Mixed Vegetable, Chochori: all seasonal veggies in spices and sauces. From East India.
- Khasta Kachori: lentil-stuffed deep fried snacks. From Rajasthan in West India.
- Almond Cashew Burfi: a candy that you can keep for months. Dessert from Kashmir.
Beverley Road near E. 9th Street, Kensington
muktiskitchen @ gmail.com