Monday, April 11, 2011

WEEKEND SPECIAL ON INDIAN FOOD COOKING CLASSES

$25 Indian Food Cooking Classes
Saturday, April 16th, and Sunday, April 17th, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

A note from Mukti Banerjee
Hi, my friends of Mukti's Kitchen,

A number of friends have suggested that along with my long cooking classes, I also offer short classes for a lower price. I totally understand and appreciate it. Listening to your suggestions, I've decided to offer a short version of my cooking class. I hope you can join now. The short class will be for one and a half hours and will cost $25 per person.

In our hands-on lesson, we'll learn one big dish and one small dish.

Saturday's Menu:
  • Chicken Biriyani
  • Eggplant Fritters
Sunday's Menu:
  • Lamb Curry
  • Roti(Indian handmade Bread)
You will get wonderful education and experience in this hands-on class where you will cook these dishes together. I always make sure that you will be applying these techniques in your own meals for your family and friends.

Please RSVP. I need to make preparations based on the actual number of students coming.
Mukti’s Kitchen (run by Mukti Banerjee)
Beverley Road near E. 9th Street in Kensington
http://www.meetup.com/muktiskitchen
http://muktiskitchen.blogspot.com (weekly blog)
phone: (917)-703-3998
e-mail: muktiskitchen [at] gmail.com