Tuesday, April 26, 2011

COOK GOURMET INDIAN DISHES

Gourmet Indian Cooking Class
Sunday, May 1st, 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

From Mukti Banerjee of Mukti's Kitchen
Hi Friends of Indian food,

There are many people who love Indian food. They want to cook it and learn more about it. Sometimes it looks a little challenging to learn straight off the dishes you’ve ordered at the restaurant. But no worries: they’re not so daunting. I can teach you the diverse types of Indian dishes and spices. I will teach you the nuances and secrets, where to get the masalas, and how to keep the aroma intact.

You get to cook, have food, and bring your items back home for next day's Lunch. Bring your own containers, please.

Come, take the initiative into the mysteries of Indian cooking. Unravel the secrets of the mouthwatering spices.

Our Menu
  • Lamb korma with potatoes
  • Palak paneer( Spinach and Indian cheese with onion, ginger and other aromatic spices
  • Roti ( Indian hand made bread)
Cost: $40 per person

I know you're busy, but I'd much appreciate if you please confirm your RSVP by going to my meetup site: www.meetup.com/muktiskitchen. I need to make preparation based on the actual number of students coming.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you.

Mukti

Mukti’s Kitchen
Beverley Road, near E. 9th Street
e-mail muktiskitchen [at] gmail.com