St. Nicks Brooklyn Business Center (BBC), the business services arm of St. Nicks Alliance, is launching a free "Lunch n Learn" Webinar series on the first Tuesday of each month, from February through June.
Their experts will guide small business owners and entrepreneurs through the aspects of financial management that are relevant for optimizing your business operations.
Participate in the webinars from your home or office. Find out what bankers, investors, and lenders are seeking by interacting with them during the webinars. Learn best practices in the industry. Network with other business owners, bankers, lenders, and investors to help grow your business.
These free webinars will be held from 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m.
- February 2nd: "Quickbooks for Beginners" - Tiffany Brown from Opulence Group
- March 2nd: "What Bankers Want to See" – Betty Tamberg from Bank of America
- April 6th: "What Microlenders Want to See" – Jahaira Guerrero from Brooklyn Cooperative FCU
- May 4th: "Understand Your Credit Score" - Cori-Ann Roublick from My Financial Possibilities LLC
- June 1st: "How to Raise Money from Friends, Angel Investors, and Venture Capital Firms"
The recorded video feed will be available on the website thereafter to watch at your convenience at no cost.
LOCAL INDEPENDENT BUSINESSES!